Biyernes, Enero 31, 2014

Emergency Root Canal Dental Care


One of the greatest physical pains in life is a toothache. When you have a major toothache, it can affect your entire body. For me, this past week, I had the worst toothache I have ever had before. It made my whole body feel weak, gave me a huge migraine and I even broke out in a fever because it became infected. I was miserable.



However, when I called my local dentist to see if they could see me, they were completely booked. I wanted to cry because I was in so much pain. I had nowhere else to go.

Luckily, I searched online for local dentists in my area that accepted my dental care plan and found a respectable dentist nearby named Dr. Palmer.

Dr. Palmer was really great! When I called in at 9am, his receptionist booked me an appointment for an Emergency Root Canal for 11am the same day. She understood my level of urgency and I felt like she sincerely cared about my well-being.

When I went in for my emergency root canal “surgery”, Dr. Palmer examined my mouth to see exactly what was going on. When he began to clean out the infected areas of my tooth he was extra cautious to make sure everything was done correctly. He even walked me through the dental process, step-by-step so that I would know what was going on with my mouth and what to expect.

After he got rid of the decayed tooth and the infectious areas, he let me know what my options were. He said that because there isn’t much tooth left, there is a chance the root canal would fail and I would have to get it extracted. But then he also explained what extracting my tooth now would mean. I went in for an emergency root canal, and Dr. Palmer explained all of my options.

When I told him that I wanted to go ahead with the root canal and see how it works, he let me know that he would have made the same choice on his own mouth. He said it is the least expensive and will most likely work. There is always a chance it will fail, but he said that 90% of the time the root canal would succeed, saving me more money.

It was great to know that I found such a good dentist online. Dr. Palmer cared sincerely about my health and my finances. He even waived the $75 down payment for me, because of my severe case.

Now my mouth is better than ever, thanks to finding a top dentist online!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento