Biyernes, Enero 31, 2014

Best Dentist for a Root Canal


This past week I had to go into the dentist for an emergency root canal. My back left molar was killing me. The pain was so intense. I would wake up in the middle of the night crying and unable to sleep because of it. I am pretty good with pain and can usually handle just about anything, but this toothache was too much to bear.


I called my dentist to schedule an emergency appointment, but the receptionist said they were all full until 6pm the following day. Normally, I would have waited, but because the pain was so intense, I could not wait another day.

The main problem was that I absolutely loved my dentist, Dr. Greene. He always did such a great job. But since he wouldn’t be able to take care of me, I needed to find another amazing dentist, fast. My manager at work told me about Top Dentists Online, where she found her dentist. She really liked her Dentist, Dr. Palmer, so I called them.

His receptionist was really nice and helpful. They were able to see me within 2 hours of making the phone call, and they worked out a payment plan, so I wouldn’t have to worry about finances. It was such a relief to be able to find a local top dentist so quickly!

When I went into the office, Dr. Palmer and his staff was friendly, knowledgeable and prepared to help eliminate my throbbing pain. The dentist was nice, friendly, and cared about my health. He told me a few of my options with my emergency root canal, recommended what he would do and took care of me instantly.

Before I found Top Dentists Online, I was in such excruciating pain and I had no where to go. I was so grateful for my manager for showing me this site, and recommending Dr. Palmer. I ended up being taken care of with exceptional service and pricing, and the best part was that I was able to find a local dentist within a 5 minute drive from my home.

Having a dentist that you can trust and depend on is crucial to having a smile you love. I am so grateful to have found the best dentist for my emergency root canal, and now I know I have a dentist that I can go to anytime my dentist is too busy to see me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento