Biyernes, Enero 31, 2014

Build Your Business Online with Cheap Hosting



I am a young entrepreneur venturing to own my own dance studio. I have the studio, mirrors, costumes, dance shoes, music and everything else I need to get started except for a high number of clients. Currently, the studio I am taking over only has 50 dancers enrolled. But in order to just break even with all expenses, I need at least 120 clients.

Clearly, I need to find an effective way to market my new business, so that I can increase my client base. However, since I am just starting up, I also do not have a lot of extra money to spend marketing my business.

So, I did some research to find the best ways to promote my new business without spending a lot of money. What I found is that today, in the business world, my new business needs to be seen online. Today, everyone searches for just about everything online – even dance studios for their children.

This led me to research how to get started online.  Did you know that you can buy a domain name for $10 a year then host it –get your business posted online – for only $5 a month?It is true!

You can also get started by simply creating free Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked-In and Blog accounts for your business. Having multiple online locations (social networking sites and a website) enables more people to be able to see your brand name, products and services online; therefore increasing the awareness others have of you and your business.

The reasons why you want to have a personal website along with the social networking sites is that they help validate your business. If a client finds you on Facebook or Twitter, for example, it increases the chances of them finding your business’ site online. However, if you do not have an official website, your business will look less credible.

Having an official online website, builds your creditability. It will also help you to increase your page rank on Google, so that more clients can see your business when searching topics related to your business.

If you have a Business Facebook Page, and on it you post a link to your website, Google (and other search engines) will recognize this as an “Authoritative Link” which puts you ahead of other businesses in the search engine’s rankings.

The best way to market your business is to get started online. Create a professional, personal website and host it for just 5 dollars a month. Then connect it to social networking sites to increase your client base. It is guaranteed to help you bring in more clients by helping you legitimize your business in the online world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento