Sabado, Enero 7, 2012

Find Your Modular Home

I am a young college student who has to work full time while going to school just to try to earn enough to pay for the necessities in life such as food, clothes, and shelter. Homes and apartments today are so expensive! After the slight recession, we have all felt the pressure of housing prices have increased for buyers, even though they have decreased for sellers. Unless you find a modular home, or rent with a bunch of strangers, housing is expensive, especially for young, poor college students.

Yet having that independence and going out on your own is vital to learning about the real world and growing into a mature, responsible adult, ready to conquer all that life throws my way. Needing a change of pace, I began looking for another apartment or a home to live in with other college kids my age.

I decided to look at modular homes, and surprisingly I was thrilled by the pleasant views I found. One modular home I discovered, instantly stole my heart. The inside was beautiful and looked just like a home. I could picture my furniture set up inside, and knew that it would soon be my new home.

Not only was it beautiful, but I found out that mobile homes are substantially cheaper than a home or apartment. Modular homes are inexpensive, sturdy and dependable.

At this point in my life, having something I can depend on is important to me. Mobile homes withstand all types of weathering and require much less repairs than a house would. They are easy to take care of and maintain, so even without a landlord, I can take care of myself and be able to afford it. Even though it is a little cheaper to rent, buying a modular home seemed like a better idea. Just think, in five years I will own my own home!

As a young college student trying to pave the road for a successful future, I need a place where I can get started, put down some roots and feel like success is not that far out of reach. My modular home does just that. It reminds me that I am independent, dependable, and will go far. Ownership breeds confidence and security. I am glad to have a place to call my own. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento