Biyernes, Mayo 10, 2013

Who Says Inexpensive is Cheap?



A few years back I owned a Toyota Tercel. I paid a little over $7,000. Now compared to a Ferrari or Lamborghini, my Tercel was inexpensive. But it wasn’t cheap! It had 20,000 miles on it and more than 165,000 miles on it ten years later when I sold it for $1,200. It never gave me a moment of trouble.

It started every time I asked it to start and got better gas mileage than any other more expensive car Ihave owned. I’m tearing up just thinking about it!
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4534227993494518&pid=1.7&w=188&h=144&c=7&rs=1
My point it that inexpensive things aren’t always cheap. Just because you are getting a good deal doesn’t necessary mean that you are getting a raw deal.There are values out there that are worth every penny.

My Tercel cost me almost exactly $50 a month to run. Other vehicles have cost me more than $200 a month to run and have gotten me lesser gas mileage and bigger headaches.

The same holds true for website hosting.Just5buckshosting.com for example provides inexpensive hosting for new online entrepreneurs as well as experienced online gurus. They prove once again that just because something is inexpensive, it doesn’t mean it is cheap.

For only five dollars a month, this well-respected hosting company offers website owners a safe, dependable place to host their website. They offer easy access to website software applications such as Wordpress on a member control panel that is easy to navigate and simple to use.

Just like me and my Toyota, online entrepreneurs never need to wonder whether or not this inexpensive hosting company is going have their website up and running day after day after day.

Sure you can pay for a more expensive hosting company. I know a company in Bountiful, Utah that charges $15 a month for hosting. But what are the additional benefits they provide that Just5buckshosting.com does not? Not one. The expensive hosting company keeps websites up and running every day just like the $5 hosting company does.

So, before you make a budgeting decision that you might later wish you had made otherwise, consider that cheap and inexpensive aren’t necessarily the same thing ~ especially when it comes to quality, recognizable, trust-worthy brands.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento